I got back into reading in July. Hooray!
- Mercy Thompson Series by Patricia Briggs (series: 5/5)
- The Total Tragedy of a Girl Named Hamlet by Erin Dionne (5/5)
- The Immortals Series by Tamora Pierce (5/5)
- Wild Magic (4/5)
- Fire: Tales of Elemental Spirits by Robin McKinley & Peter Dickinson (5/5)
- Beastly by Alex Flinn (5/5)
Score: 4/5 (Books I liked and might read again)
- My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon edited by P.N. Elrod (4.5/5)
- Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev (4/5)
Score: 3/5 (Books that are alright)
- Scones and Sensibility by Lindsay Eland (3.5/5)
- The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg (3.5/5)
- Marion Zimmer Bradley’s Sword & Sorceress XXII (3.5/5)
- Shakespeare’s Storybook by Patrick Ryan & James Mayhew (3.5/5)
Score: 2/5 (Books I’ll probably get rid of) & Score: 1/5 (Books I actually hated, or couldn’t finish)
None, Thank Goodness!
Congratulations again to Daniela for winning a copy of a mystery book, I hope you will enjoy it.
Fun Stats: this month I read 13 books totaling 3,881 pages. 4 of them were anthologies with 37 stories in them. 9 were library books. I gave away 1 book, and had 856 blog-views.